Re: World Trade Center & DC?

>     I'm in Texas and right now the airlines have released the four known
> hijackings.  The two that hit the trade centers were American Airlines
> planes; a 767 out of Boston and a 757 out of Dulles/Washington.  United
has
> two that were hijacked; a 767 that went down in PA and a 757 (don't have
> info on that one).

Just a pointer to the degree of complexity of this operation.
I just noticed on the news talk about the use of only 757 / 767's, pointing
out that
qualification on one carries across to the other. And that to have pulled
this off the
hijackers would have had to be at least familiar with the operation of, if
not actually flying the
planes themselves.