Re: [ME]: United States Terrorism, Suspect Rundown

In a message dated 9/11/01 11:52:06 AM Pacific Daylight Time,
arfmonster@hotmail.com writes:

Sure, in the coming weeks it will likely be obvious who knew what and could
have prevented what, but who every thought of some one grabbing our own
airliners and using them against us?

      Its always easy to look back and say, "why didn;t you do this??"  but
we all have to relize that all the info we have now (which ain;t much) they
didn;t have or relize how deep it would go.
      This kind of unthinkable act of WAR (not terrorism in my opinion) is
hard to predict, and almost impossible to stop.....

Benjamin