Re: World Trade Center

> and the pentagon too, bad luck...

Bad planning.  It's been known for a long time (since National Airport was
built?) that that meant planes would be overflying the Pentagon.  I'm
surprised a plane from Dulles was allowed to crash into the Pentagon with
what had already happened in New York though (one going into National could
easily have managed it but wouldn't have had as much fuel left).  I bet
a no-fly zone goes into effect over the Pentagon after this however.