Re: Thank You UK

My Father was delighted that on his first trip to London, one of his local
guides "accidentaly" took him by at the change. Today he saw that the Star
Spangaled Banner was played, and he teared up, after watching a recap with
him it got me ballin along with him.

You 'Brits' are great folk, and I'd be happy to share my fox hole wityh you
guys any day.

I am assuming that the deviation is/was an even bigger honor than the
average 'Yank' can imagine. (How big we talking to pull that off?)

Thanks Folks
Travis