Re: Delta Force on commercial jets?

The problem is you are talking about degrading our topline anti-terrorist force to put people on fewer then 5% of commercial flights.  Delta Forces best role in an enhancement of air security operations would be in training other forces.  With significant military action just around the corner, Delta Force is going to be needed for DA and other operational commitments.  The grim fact is there is no possibility of getting security forces onto a significant percentage of flights anywhere in the near future.

    With 4000 commercial flights each day I doubt we'll ever achieve a significant number...  Even if we try for 50% that's 2000 filghts each day, if you put 2 agents in each that's 4000 agents each day count the vacation time, day-offs etc and we're talking a very high number of people to train...

    Michel