From: <CamaroGen1@aol.com>
To: <millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org>
Sent: Saturday, September 15, 2001 12:43 AM
Subject: Re: UK Death Toll

> I KNOW this sounds corny, but it's true.  No matter where the target is
geographically, or what natinality person/persons are killed.  Terroism is a
WORLD problem.  I am glad that my family was sparred this and all previous
tragideis, and i feel for those that were not so lucky.  And i hope, that we
can all come together, to stop this kind of sensless violence against ALL
people everywhere.