Naigara

Dumb Question.

Any one Know who/what is stationed at Fort Niagara in Niagara Falls NY? We
(locals) see attack helicopters (likely Apaches, my eysight aint so good) 3
or 4 times a year flying in and out of Rochester International. The last few
days there have either been patrols or ferrying going on because there was 4
or 5 a day over the fingerlakes heading west towards Nigara.

We do a lot of real world/local influence scenarios, and is somethhing I've
wondered for a while.

Thanks
Travis