Sent: Sunday, September 16, 2001 3:09 AM
Subject: Re: Protection on flights

In a message dated 9/14/01 8:00:22 AM Pacific Daylight Time, becubed@connexus.net.au writes:

terrorosts it would seem that the perfect answer to this would be a
biometric smart gun. By this I mean a gun that can only be fired by the
person it's registered with. The lock would have to be activated by a sensor
that worked on the person eg a palm or finger print when gripped rather than
a ring or bracelet that they wear.

      Wrong....since those guns are slow, and tricky i would not trust my life to one.

Benjamin