Blackeagle Hats and Shirts?

My role-playing group came up with an idea for some
really cool Millennium's End apparel, like a
Blackeagle/Blackeagle hat, in their game.  We're
thinking about making it reality.

I've been looking around online, and it looks like it
is a fairly easy thing to have hats and/or shirts
embroidered with a design.

1.  Anyone know where Charles Ryan is so we can get
permission to do this?  I particularly want to use the
Blackeagle/Blackeagle logo.

2.  Anyone on this list interested in getting a hat or
shirt to allow us to bulk-buy and drive the cost down?
 If so, what is your price limit?

I'm looking at nice cotton twill hats, and maybe some
nice polo-type shirts.  Good beefy cotton T's are
cheap, but they don't look as nice.  Anyone crazy
enough to go for a custom embroidered fleece jacket?

Email me at apparel@millenniumsend.com to sound off on
any of my two major questions.