Re: a really stupid question ...

According to Ryan Pendergast, on Thu, 01 Jan 1970 the word on the street was...

> Sorry for not being clearer.  You are absolutely correct that the XM214 is a
> scaled-down, 5.56mm version of the M134.  I was just trying to clear up that
> the "Predator" gun was a M134 and not a XM214.

Ah, okay -- I had basically always assumed it was an M214 because I
figured the weapon was rather small for an M134 -- guess they're not as big
as I thought they were :)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  My ocular organs!

GC3.1: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L+ E? W(++) N o? K- w+ O V? PS+
PE Y PGP- t(+) 5++ X+ R+++>$ tv+(++) b++@ DI? D+ G(++) e h! !r(---) y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998