Re: Afghanistani Warfare.

----Original Message Follows----

Yes BUT, The Terrain AND the populace may present the greatest problems!!

     extreme confidence.  Satellite imaging is extremely advanced and
     capable.  And, although it is true that it all comes down to the
soldier
     who uses it, our troops *are* trained to use it.  That's what its all
     about these days.  Infantry with night vision goggles, tanks with

         Also, the country we would be fighting would not have access to
similar aspects....IE..they would NOT be able to use IR imaging, and air
supiority would be almost gaurented

     With the monetary capabilities of Bin Laden I wouldn't count out the
use of technology on their part either...  Anyone can buy IR goggles or
Low-light goggles (lenses, filters etc..) So why would you think that they
don't have them?

     Michel