RE: Help Need Please!!!!!!!

As it's all your first time to the system it might be best to start your
characters having a tour around whichever city you are based in, I would do
this for 2 reasons, firstly you get an idea of what the characters would
like to do around the city and you can give the characters a real feel of
the world they are living in.

I think it's a good idea to throw in a bit of combat on the first mission,
simply to show the basics of how it works in ME as opposed to sytems like
D&D. When I say combat I don't mean a full on fire fight with your rookies
facing 20 odd local Jamin Jones'.

Perhaps they could see a theft or get involved in a bar brawl. They could
get involved in the action, facing a punches and knives (maybe a gun) in a
fight against villians, this should teach them the basic principles of
combat and use skills. I will warn you though if they come up against
someone big/good enough a punch can kill.

Remember ME is not just an arena for big gun fights, you've got the a whole
range of skills at your disposal and sometimes the players need common sense
and a brains rather than a big gun to triumph at the end of the day.

A lot of what happens in your roleplays is player dependant as well, try
asking them after the first mission what kind of things they would like to
face to make best use of their skills and then incorporate these into your
campaign.

Sorry about the length of this, but I normally view the comments and don't
make many of my own, I wish you all the best with your first mission what
ever you choose!

Kev

by MIMEsweeper for the presence of computer viruses.

www.mimesweeper.com