Re: Help Need Please!!!!!!!

Not sure what the issue is.  When you surf to
www.kracik.com/me/cee/downloads.html, you can either select the appropriate
link with a strandard click, and the PDF file loads in your browser.  Or,
you can right click, and selet Save Target As... (note this is for IE,
Netscape and Macs might be slightly different).  There is no need to go
directly to the file.  But if you feel you must, try
http://www.kracik.com/me/cee/files//sequotia.pdf.

Chris Kracik

http://www.kracik.com/me/cee/files\\sequotia.pdf for