Re: Help Need Please!!!!!!!

>> 3-I've started with "Sequotia Ridge", be carreful, the players are
supposed
>> to start without any weapon !-a bit of fudging (hunt party) should
help...

Sequotia Ridge is a great scenario to start with.  When I ran this game at
GENCON for Charles Ryan, I gave the group two small caliber sporting rifles
(I used the M6 Scout and AR-7 Explorer - Stats are on my website), and I
allowed one or two of the cell members to have a small pistol (.38 revolver,
2" barrel, etc).  This forced the group to think a bit before taking on the
first group of bad guys.  They then took the baddies' weapons, and were
prepared for the finale.

Chris