Re: Blackeagle Logo

On Thu, 20 Sep 2001 09:05:28 +0200 "ILL.OMEN" <ILL.OMEN@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
>1- Sorry for the low feedback time... my DSL was out of order since
>yesterday 14h00 GMT.
>
>2- Attached is the logo in .JPG
>
>3- I hope to not pissing of peoples with my "large e-mail"
>
>4- I've made it with Illustrator 9 if someone want the file.
>

>Damien

I really hate to tell you this damien, but the Nameplanet.com e-mail service is
SEVERELY F*CKED UP! They just won't let me download the .jpg file. Well, I do
download a file that's called "attachment", with no file extension. So if anyone
can upload the file to a website and just mail me the url, I'd be really
grateful, because I really want to see this logo! Okay, enough agony and
exclamation marks for today, I'm going back to class. (for more pain and agony)

-Emil

--
Get your firstname@lastname email for FREE at http://Nameplanet.com/?su