From: Gurth <Gurth@xs4all.nl>
To: <millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org>
Sent: Thursday, September 20, 2001 6:41 PM
Subject: "Soon" is now :)

As I said in my other post, I'd upload the GCUK 2001 pics I took "soon."
That turns out to be about 10 minutes later, so if you want to see what
several ME list and ISG members look like, go to
http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/gcuk2001/index.html -- though I'll say in
advance that the MPEGs aren't there yet because of 1) the file size and 2)
I haven't actually been able to view them myself yet except on my camera :(