Here comes a new challenger !!!

 Hello you all,

 My name is Yann BAUZIN, and i'm new on this ML.
 I heard about you by ILL.OMEN (Damien), who's a friend of
me and my ME master. I'm a 25 years old french people,
currently working in the French National Police at Paris
and living the rest of time at Lyon.
 I practice RPG for 13 years, mostly comtemporary games or
futurist games (Cyberpunk is my favorites) but i tries to
test all games. My other hobby are fencing (sportive),
guns, and history (particulary military history).
 So today, i finally succeed at suscribing to this ML (was
a hard trip, believe me...) and i wish the "bonjour
messieurs dames..."

Yan
Le journal des abonnés Caramail - http://www.carazine.com