Re: Erosion of Civil Liberties.

In a message dated 23/09/01 13:41:37 GMT Daylight Time, g1liw@lineone.net writes:

Hmm. Makes me glad we don't have a contitution like yours, in this case; HMG (Her Majesty's Government) only has to
ensure that it doesn't break statute law; it can, therefore, require certain precautions to be practiced - such as body
searches!

Although the Human Rights Act, 1998 does act in some ways like the US constitution.

Charles

"You can regale your companion if you wish with the story of the time you killed the Mexican with a short arm chin jab followed by a hand-edge chop to the Adam's apple, but this might distress her. Better stick to saying modestly at the right moment, 'I only know five ways of killing a man with a single blow."