From: Eric Benson [mailto:e_r_benson@hotmail.com]
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2001 6:01 AM
To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
Subject: Theme Parks (was Terrorist Groups/Civil Liberties)

Ann wrote:
> Interestingly enough, one of the things I was going to do
> with the annual pass was research the park for a
> possible ME scenario.  See, there's this terrorist group,
> and they take over a famous theme park and attempt to
> hold everyone ransom for some fabulous amount from
> the owners ....

Some years ago, there was a Top Secret (first edition) scenario that
involved a mission at theme park.  I can't remember the exact assignment,
but it seemed like an interesting idea at the time.  The theme park they
used was rather pathetic (no rollercoasters???)  as parks go, but that's
besides the point.

It appeared in an early (sub issue 75) of Dragon magazine.  If you're
interested, you might be able to find a copy or reprint.

-Eric

--
Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with