Re: Millennium's End RPG Essays

--- festusdirk@urbia.de wrote:
> Quoting Jeff Pawlowski
> <blackeagleblackeagle@yahoo.com>:
>
>   Volunteers
> > sit in a research pool.
>
> why additional pooling? we are already here.
>
> festus

Specific requests can be made on this list, but I am
sure the entire list here does not want to hear the
chatter of us trying to pull together resources and
research cross-references, etc.  I don't think the
list wants to review all the draft documents either.

The request for volunteers was an attempt to pull in
people willing to do some of the research and/or
writing.  I'm trying to turn it into some sort of
"mill" where we can process requests and pump out
papers in a timely fashion for people to integrate
into their sessions.