Apologies

Apologies, one and all, for my rather personal email yesterday.

I'm still working out this Outlook Express thing, and I misread what little header I was given on the message I was replying to - I thought it came direct, not through the list.

I've only been using Outlook Express for a couple of months, and the only reason I use it is because I know absolutely nothing about the alternatives.  At least I can set it up to automatically download all my Hotmail and AT&T accounts at once, instead of having to wander around the net and collect them.  My previous email address, Juno, used proprietary software, so although I've had email for who knows how many years, I'm still new at Outlook Express.

Again, apologies to one and all -
Ann