Re: Why the F*CK did they do that??

In a message dated 9/28/01 10:01:53 AM Pacific Daylight Time, cortana@earthlink.net writes:

Also, Jeff, read between the lines a little--the Bush Administration
/asked CNN to write that./

      rememebr the report that a carrier ( iforget which one) was going to be delayed getting to the gulf?  and then like 4 days later, they said, "Ha HA, fooled you, we leaked the wrong info so the bad guys would be confused!"

      this is gonna be a war where we are not gonna be sure for real what is going on, but i don;t mind if it safegaurds the lives of the brave men and women defending freedom.
      I have always hated the way the news thinks it is ENTITLED to have every bit of news about military matters, pointing to the disclosure polices and all, all the time, giving away national secrets.......

Benjamin