All this searching for floor plans...!

Folks -

Recently (like, in the last few months), and quite regularly, we all start asking if anyone knows any great sources of
floor plans that are on the internet.

Well, in researching something tonight (and, while it's fresh in my concrete-like mind!), I found a bloody incredible
source of house plans; there's like, well over 3,000 (more, even) different designs at the following link.

A word of caution, though: COPYRIGHT! Don't be tempted to re-publish these plans - they take a dim view of it. They're
bloody good for those "Damn, I need a house plan double quick!") moments, though!

The address is: http://www.dreamhomesource.com/.

By all means, though, base your long-term adventure plans on these, just don't tell 'em I said so! They make their
living from selling these plans to actual home makers!

Enjoy!

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Organiser, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.