Blackeagle/Blackeagle Offices?

I have all material printed on this, but want to get a
concensus from the list, and speculation for any new
office openings since 1999 until present.

1990 (OPH, p.6)
1. Atlanta, Georgia, USA (Operations Policy Handbook,
p.3)
1992 (OPH, p.3, speculated)
2. Washington, DC, USA (OPH, p.3)
1993 (OPH, p.3, speculated)
3. New York, New York, USA (OPH, p.3)
4. Los Angeles, California, USA (OPH, p.3)
1995?
5. Miami, Florida, USA (OPH, p.3, Miami SB, p.45)
6. ??
1996, London first foreign office (OPH, p.3,
speculated from data)
7. London, UK (OPH, p.3)
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
End of 1999, 16 offices in 7 countries.
17.
18.
19.
20.

We know there is a Rome office (Express, No. 117,
p.1).  Possible South/Central American Operations
Theatre being discussed (Express, No. 117, p.1).
Houston office (Express No. 117, p.4).

Office in Brussels (Express, No. 117, p.2), Sydney
(Express No. 117, p.3), and Kyoto (Express No. 117,
p.3), which seems to be the Asian Theatre Office.

Input from you guys?