Maybe get a feel for Columbia?

I saw a review and a interview with the director of the new film Our Lady of
the Assassins.
http://www.sbs.com.au/movieshow/reviews.php3?id=767
I haven't seen it and it probably isn't everyones cup of tea but it does
sound like an honest look.

In the interview he said that while they were filming they had to have armed
guards with machine guns to stop them being robbed of their equipment. In
some of the really bad parts of town the police don't go openly armed as
there is no hesitation to kill them for their weapons.

Scott Levy
"Enough marshmallows. Properly placed. Will kill you."
Dr John Alexander
Ex Head of US Army Directed Energy Research.

Miami Cell Nine: Mills End Website
http://connexus.net.au/~becubed/
mailto://becubed@connexus.net.au