RE: [ME] Florida and Bioterror

What about a deep earth-boring weapon to collapse caves/tunnels in a mountain?  If Bin Ladin were found to be holed up in a mountain and the alternative was a costly tunnel rat exercise, I think the idea would at least come up.

BTW, what kind of depth can an ICBM reach before detonating?
-----Original Message-----
From: CamaroGen1@aol.com [mailto:CamaroGen1@aol.com]
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 1:41 PM
To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
Subject: Re: [ME] Florida and Bioterror

In a message dated 10/10/01 2:09:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time, rjhansen@inav.net writes:

since we have
committed ourselves to never using chemical or biological weapons,
and instead only retain a nuclear arsenal, we will consider any
chemical or biological attacks on us to be the equivalent of nuclear
attack."

      i understand, i didn;t mean laughing, what i meant was, i'm not about to get hystaical and buy gasmasks and Chem suits beause someone is sending out anthrax letters.
      and as i have pointed out in the past, our policy IS to retaliate with the only wmd in our arsenal, which is nukes, but we aren't going to do that, and they know that, and so i think they know our policy and our methods VERY well.
      even IF it is a terroist attack, and even IF, they infect Alanta Georgia with Ebola, i still, seriously doubt, we would nuke afghanistan...maybe a TINY battlefield nuke, but still, i really doubt it, and they know this.

Benjamin