Re: Air space Interdiction

What I wonder is if the drug traffic that used to slip through from South
America is still getting through.

According to several Border Patrol agents I've talked to, the US-Mexico border has been dead.  Apprehensions are way down.  Apparently word is out about increased security.

I drove back from McAllen last Friday and was stopped at the Falfurrias checkpoint.  They had K9's inspect EVERY car.  First time I have ever seen that.  Kind of long delays but no one was complaining.

Ryan