Re: Something of a scenario idea

----- Original Message -----
From: " Ann" <annfranchi@hotmail.com>

> I second these comments.  After all, the successful operative is the one
who
> returns alive.  And after completing a tour of duty, a Navy SEAL (for
> example, and not to slight other Special Forces ops out there) still has
all
> his skills intact to take with him into civilian life.
>
> A person who has been taught special skills of _any_ kind does not
> automatically forget them as soon as he or she leaves the employment of
the
> entity that taught them.  This holds as true for lethal skills as for
> non-lethal ones.

I agree that their knowledge skills and tactics don't go anywhere but they
are bound to loose of their fitness (well maybe not) and definitely some
reflexes that are relly important in CQB situations. Still their knowledge
of their craft helps for quite a long way. At least that's how I think it
is...

// J