Re: GM/Adventure concept...

Janne Kemppi wrote:

>         If you sincerely believe this is the case I have no choice but
>         to give you my deepest apologies.
>
>         I am exceedingly wrong in this case and thus will resign from
>         this mailing list apologising from all the trouble I may have
>         caused.
>
>         Yours faithfully,
>
>         Janne Kemppi

Mr. Kemppi,

I do not believe the other party wanted you to remove yourself from the list. But to apologize. I and a few others here
have a different way of doing things. If we cock something up (as I have on several occaisions) we admit our error,
apologize if neccesary and those put out accept it and we move on. You might say it is the "Army Way" (that's where I
learned it, anyway).

S.

Get Premium UNLIMITED Internet Access across CANADA for
JUST $9.95/MONTH at http://www.get3web.com/?mkid=emt123