Re: GM/Adventure concept...

Janne -

> I wish to apologise my words for you I sent in Millennium's
> end mailing list and I hope that my email to Millenniums
> end mailing list got through.
>
> However, if this is not the case, I am willing to send
> another public apology to public forum of your choice.

Thank you. I accept your apology unreservedly.

There is no need, however, to remove yourself from the mailing list; it is, after all, an information exchange, and,
while we will, no doubt, sometimes have disagreements between some of us, it should not be allowed to harm you enjoyment
of our mutual hobby.

My best wishes, to you, never the less, and I hope that you will not allow this unfortunate incident to mar an otherwise
excellent hobby.

Best regards,

Roger Stenning
Organiser, The Impossible Scenarios Group
www.the-isg.co.uk
ICQ: 74721632
UK Amateur Radio call sign: G1LIW
(PGP public key available on request)
LEGAL DISCLAIMER: The views expressed in this message
may not be those of the ISG. The information in this email and
in any attachments may be confidential and/or privileged. If you
are not the intended recipient, you should not retain, copy or
use this email for any purpose, nor disclose all or any part of
its content to any other person - you should also destroy this
message, delete any copies held on your systems and notify
the sender immediately.