Shotgun in Stargate movie

I've not been on this list for... well, donkey's years, so I hope this gets there without error of technique:)

I was thinking about developing some ME concepts along the Stargate universe.  I enjoy the series SG-1 and was impressed when the crew started using P90's.  But my question pertains to the shotgun that they use in the movie starring Kurt Russell.  It's always bugged me and considering I do know my firearms its a tad embarrassing :)  Statistics would be appreciated, or some place where I could source them.

Thanks for any assistance in advance,

Best regards,

Leon "Junior" Harrison

Tarrackin's Home Scroll