Re: Shotgun in Stargate movie

> I can't believe it though... it's just a Mossberg 500 in a bullpup
> casing,
> nothing particularly special.  Cool, now I know.  The site you sent
> will be
> good for other background stuff too.

to be honest i only found the site a month ago (after the guy posted
the url to the weapons newsgroup) and the thought struck me "wow,
this'd be great for an ME equipment list" seeing as there's not a lot
in the SG-1 universe which couldn't be statted up for ME, i havent
watched the series rabidly enough to offer much, but if you want any
help or want to put it up on a website (the new ISG website will be up
in a couple of months with a *lot* more stuff than before) give me a
shout.

AJ