Re: Spam on the ME list

Can you tell us what the SPAM was about?

In the past two days, I've received a monstrous amount
of SPAM on an account that has never been registered
anywhere.  They said that I received the email because
I was registered somewhere, which was a lie.

If it was Cell Phones at eInfoDirect.com and something
about Bags in the second one, we have the same idiots.

Luckily, I've been able to kill my violated email
account, since it was associated with my
millenniumsend.com domain.  If others are getting SPAM
on their millenniumsend.com email, I can deactivate
the account and activate a new one.  I don't have
access to the filters since the domain is hosted for
us.

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face."  -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.