Re: Dragonmeet 2001

In a message dated 26/11/01 19:37:07 GMT Standard Time, grizz@freeuk.com writes:

Greetings all.

Just checking to see who is going to be attending Dragonmeet 2001 on
Saturday...anybody? :-)

If you're going I'll catch you there...look out for the hat (yes that same
one from GCUK)

Lee Williams.

I will hopefully be putting in an appearance.

Charles
"You can regale your companion if you wish with the story of the time you killed the SolSec Agent with a short arm chin jab followed by a hand-edge chop to the Adam's apple, but this might distress her. Better stick to saying modestly at the right moment, 'I only know five ways of killing a man with a single blow."