Jake's Research (HTML code)

Jake's research produced a possible floorplan for the suspect's home.

Fakih's possible home layout and a cool IPIX of some of the rooms.

OOC: I'll put something together so people can draw on the floorplan so we can make an entry plan :)

"I don't want to watch a movie about a guy that has trouble saying 'I love you' unless he's been shot in the face." -- Ray, Everybody Loves Raymond.