Info About NeoStead Shotgun

NS NEWSLETTER No. 4.  -  January 2001

The long testing period is over and has proved very successful!

>From Demonstration and Public Shoots user reaction was so good that we
have finally decided to go into production ourselves.

Parts and materials have been sourced from the USA, Europe and South
Africa. Production tooling is being manufactured and the final assembly
line must be established.

The NS Shotgun will be manufactured in South Africa.

The first NS production guns will be available for sale in October 2001.

Our User Page has been updated with a photograph of a pre production
gun.

You will be able to download a copy of the NS Shotgun User's Operating
and Maintenance Manual from our User Page :
http://users.iafrica.com/n/nj/njj741t/

Regards,
Ann Stead

--