Re: Where is everybody?

> Okay evreybody... I can hear the bloody crickets! Where did you all
> go?
> (Listening for the sickening Ppholnnph noise mortars make.....)

only worry when you can't here *anything* that's the calm before the
storm.

as of yesterday, when some pinhead decided to ram my car from a
sidestreet i am now sans auto again, and after my gf was in hospital an
extremely pissed off little bunny.....

grrr. i hate insurance companies. i hate having to buy a new car too...

AJ