[no subject]

Now, there are some different names that you may run into when describing
schools. Some people refer to what I call Middle school as Jr. High. Also
some use the term Grade school. It depends on who you talk to and where they
are from. The info I gave you should help out quite a bit despite the few
differences.
Dennis