pic's

I am writting on behalf of john Wilson who is curently unable to reach a
comp terminal... He was unable to accsess any of his email accts and was in
tampa, away from any computer when these things were sent. Unfortunatly he
has been the victim of, what we are calling right now, a pratical joke. If
you need to verify this info please feel free to call me autumn at 813 963
0708 he is curently here with me.... I would like to apologize for any
inconviance this matter has caused anyone we are taking steps to protect
ourselves from futher attack.. thank you autumn tartaglione