Re: GSG 9

According to Arclight, on Thu, 10 Jan 2002 the word on the street was...

> >It was cool to see how those suitcase MP 5Ks are held on their side when
> >they're fired.
>
> To be precise, "how they hold the mp5k when having removed it from the
> case".

Yeah, I should have mentioned that :) Also nice to see just how quickly
those things can be brought into action.

> They didn't fire it from out of the case, though. Looked a bit
> like a homeboy with his glock *g*

That was my thought, too, except the way they held it is, IMHO, something
you only come up with if you actually set out to do this right instead of
to look cool :)

--
Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
  At the Olympics during the Bronze Age, all winners came third.

GC3.12: GAT/! d-(dpu) s:- !a>? C+@ UL P L++ E W-(++) N o? K w+(--) O V?
PS+ PE(-)(+) Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++(-)>$ tv+ b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998