RE: Join the army they said, see the world they said...

I won't.  Never give a high-powered assault rifle to a mentaly unstable person... =)

If I had the choice I would not defend Behn, but I do not have much of a choice, do I?

Good to see that I'm not the only Millennium's End player in Norway.  Where do you live?