Re: 'Animal Rights' Terrorists Brag of Criminal

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 at 08:50:12AM -0500, Eric Benson wrote:

>"The group claims its supporters "rescued" 3,000 minks,

And how many people did they lose doing that? Vicious little bastards,
mink. A few years ago, one group went in to bust up a mink farm; about
half of them ended up in casualty with severe bites. When the police
arrived, they found the mink sitting on their cages (which the
"rescuers" had knocked over) waiting to be let back in...

>Somehow, there is a BE/BE job in there somewhere.

"We want you to guard these snails." Yes, I can see that; shades of the
mission I built in Gunship 2000, after I found that one could designate
a flock of sheep as a primary mission target...

--
Roger Burton West - roger@firedrake.org - gamer since 1984
http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/