Re: In service Firearms

On Thu, 7 Feb 2002 02:55:51 -0500 "Peter" <spezbaby@yahoo.com> wrote:

>I am looking for an up to date list (or atleast more up to date then UMF) of
>"In Service" firearms for the worlds major militaries and police forces. Any
>ideas?
>
>Peter
>

>--
>Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with

Norway: Glock 17

some sort of MP5(I'm not sure wich of the models it is, but I believe to have
seen them with both collapsible stocks and fixed stocks),

HK G3's for everyone (a norwegian produced variant designated AG3, fixed and
shorter version, the AG3-F1, with a collapsible stock)

HK 40mm grenade launcher attached to the G3's for the grenadiers

MG42 belt fed 7.62x51mm GPMG.

M2 .50 machinegun

HK MSG90 sniper rifle

aaand the barret .50 m82 "light fifty" rifle.

I can't guarantee that all of this information is correct, but Ingebrigt
Polden, also on this list, is currently serving in the royal guard. He'll
probably correct me.

almost forgot; there's also a sniper rifle conversion of the WW2 Mauser bolt
action rifle I believe.

--
Get your firstname@lastname email at http://Nameplanet.com/?su