RE: AUTOFIRE

Hi!

> I need some help with autofire rules:
> I didn't manage to find clear explanations on the the number of hiting
> rounds (nor guidelines for fudged overlay) with burst/full
> autofire  in the
> ME main rulebook.
>
> Can someone give me hints ?

Yes, the autofire rules are not very precise in ME. In fact I was quite a
bit surprised for the lack of detail in that aspect. I remember that there
was some guidelines on covering fire that GM should decide how effective the
covering fire was by how accurate the shooting was. Otherwise I understood,
IIRC that at least burstfire should be handled as multiple single shots...

Of course there are some house rules that people use but it has been quite a
while since I last played ME, so I don't remember any...

I hope this helps,

"Even heroes die..."
- Oni

My Fading Suns page: