RE: In service Firearms

Have a look:

http://www.diemaco.com/

: -----Original Message-----
: From: Gurth [mailto:Gurth@xs4all.nl]
: Sent: February 8, 2002 4:35 AM
: To: millenniums-end-l@firedrake.org
: Subject: Re: In service Firearms
:
: According to Brian McDonald, on Fri, 08 Feb 2002 the word on the
: street was...
:
: > >Armed forces: C7 and C7A1 rifles (the more "elite" types of unit, like
: > >Marines and Airmobile troops, have scopes, others iron sights), C8
: > > carbine,
: >
: > Would those be Dimaecko or however its spelled versions of the M16 like
: > the canadians use?
:
: Yes. It's spelled "Diemaco," IIRC (and this is what they're
: generally called
: regardless of the model), and I forgot that "we" also use the LMG
: version of
: this rifle, the one with the square forward handguard and
: vertical foregrip. I
: also left out the sniper rifles because I can never remember the
: models in
: service :)
:
: --
: Gurth@xs4all.nl        -        http://www.xs4all.nl/~gurth/index.html
:   That's the way that I can't win.
: ->       NAGEE Editor * ShadowRN GridSec * Triangle Virtuoso        <-
: ->     The Plastic Warriors Page: http://plastic.dumpshock.com      <-
:
: GC3.12: GAT/! d- s:- !a>? C++@ UL+ P(+) L++ E W--(++) N o? K w(--) O
: V? PS+ PE@ Y PGP- t@ 5++ X(+) R+++$ tv+(++) b++@ DI- D+ G+ e h! !r y?
: Incubated into the First Church of the Sqooshy Ball, 21-05-1998
:
: --
: Millennium's End list: mail millenniums-end-l-request@firedrake.org with
: subject "unsubscribe" to leave