Re : AUTOFIRE bis - for the maths addictsŠ

>> Does someone get headaches trying compute the result of a "Jackhammer" in
>> full auto mode ?  ;°)
>>
>> Subscribe on the petition list :
>>
>> "GM's against birdshots in automatic weapons : set the
>> calculators free from
>> gaming tables"
>>
> What do you mean? At least in standard rules birdshots etc. were handled
> like normal bullets except for the armor and I'm not even sure about that
> armor rule...

No; I was just kidding about a kind of Myth proper of "realistics" games
systems (not particulary ME) :

Suppresion fire with shots:
(Rate of Fire + Pellet Spread according to the distance of the firer from
the target) x (m2 covered / # of target) x (add any modifier you think vital
!) = LOTS OF MATHS, EVEN MORE TRIPLE ENTRY TABLES & BIG HEADACHES !   ;°)

Damien