RE: Re : AUTOFIRE

In a way +5 to initiative is appropriate as you are already firing to a
certain direction and then you see a target in that area, you can shoot at
the target much faster than if you're not already aiming or shooting to the
general area.

Otherwise I agree that the rules are insufficient and the effectiveness of
full auto weapons especially machineguns is radically lower than they should
be. Of course those with more experience with said weapons may think
differently...

"Even heroes die..."
- Oni

My Fading Suns page: