RE: Night Vision

> I was starting to get worried that the iquirey was
lost amongst the heavy

well, i didnīt answer because my experience isnīt any
useful. my signals bataillon had three night vision
devices from the seventies that were mounted on a g3 and
used with a ir spotlight on top. at least in theory, as
the already heavy rifle weight was nearly tripled, the
hole assembly sucked  accus empty in minutes and you
needed special drying cartridges that had to be handled
with hazardous materials mittens. we knew they were
there, if a new officer got in charge we presented them,
he counted all three and they were locked up again.
pre-unification bundeswehr was a rather peaceful place
to be....

festus

Diese Mail wurde von http://www.urbia.de (we are family )
durch IMP (http://www.horde.org) versandt .