Re: [semi-OT] Good mags (was Re:Terrorist Groups)

On Mon, Feb 25, 2002 at 06:20:35PM -0500,  Ann wrote:
>Not true.  Defense spending, like any other spending, should be in
>proportion to the needs of the nation.  In other words, don't spend $5,000
>on a hammer when people are starving in the streets.  Or dying from lack of
>affordable, accessible health care.

...which is not particularly relevant to Millennium's End.

On the other hand, if anyone can _find_ a way to make it relevant, I'd
love to see it posted here...

--
Roger Burton West - roger@firedrake.org - gamer since 1984
http://firedrake.org/roger/rpg/