Re: AUTOFIRE

> House rules & comments wellcomesS

A few months ago Rob sent me some good information to use for some autofire
rules based on templates similar to the shotgun ones available on my site.
I've been very remis in not doing anything with them. (Along with a few
other things I've said I'll get done. I am still working on the mail list
archive.) I'll get the autofire stuff together in the next few days and let
the list know when it's up on the site.

Scott Levy
"Enough marshmallows. Properly placed. Will kill you."
Dr John Alexander
Ex Head of US Army Directed Energy Research.

Miami Cell Nine: Mills End Website
http://connexus.net.au/~becubed/
mailto://becubed@connexus.net.au